1. How do you pronounce your company name?
Our company name “Charmoire” originates from the words “Charm” and “Memoire”. Combining the two words (Char) + (moire) we have the pronunciation as “Charm… Muah…” or some would say “Charm… Wa…”
2. What Does Charmoire mean?
We encourage our customers to use “(Charm)s” to create their “Me(moire)”. Our company name Charmoire stands for: “Where every charm is a memory”
3. Can we find Charmoire products in retail stores?
Unfortunately Charmoire products can only be purchased online.
4. What currency does this website use?
All prices are in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD)
5. What country does Charmoire ship to?
We offer free shipping to Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia
6. What is the delivery fee?
Delivery is FREE within Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia.
For box set purchases or purchase order over HKD400.00, we use door to door courier service (1-3 working days)
Other purchases will be sent via Hong Kong Postal Service(3-7 working days)